The CCS Ventoux House is a luxury, bespoke cycling accommodation, situated at the heart of Bedoin, designed specifically to satisfy and exceed the ‘hors categorie’ demands of quality from elite professional athletes and you – our CCS guests. For a selected few, we offer a training week in our CCS Bedoin house. The days will be full off riding, a special edition CCS jersey, great food prepared by our local chef and of course, amazing coffee. You will be treated like a professional cyclist in every way; with a personal coach, guided riding, mechanical support and if needed we offer a well deserved massage and energy bar package.
Program of the Mont Ventoux Cycling Experience – 4 days/3 nights
Day 1 – 25 september
- Welcome to CCS house in Bedoin early in the morning.
- Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey made exclusively for us by our apparel partner Band of Climbers.
- Once you’re settled in you are invited to join us for a leisurely 75km spin around the “Cotes Du Rhône” vineyards, a relaxing ride to loosen the legs, soak in the views, sunshine and prepare for the great days ahead!
- Return to the House, and time for an afternoon dip in our pool.
- Your welcome dinner will be served at 8pm by our own chef.
Day 2 – 26 september
- After a relaxing night’s sleep, breakfast and coffee is served at 8am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 9.30 am for today’s full day ride.
- The ride will be the famous Stage 11 of this year Tour de France won by Wout van Aert – 120km. To Sault via Gorges de la Nesque which will include two ascents of the infamous Mont Ventoux. For the most motivated riders there will be the opportunity for a third ascent of the Ventoux from the Malaucene side.
- We will return to the House, tired but triumphant, for a swim. We offer a massage for who ever need ones.
- In the evening you are invited for a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance : 120km
Day 3 – 27 September
- Breakfast is served at 8am (hopefully no sore legs after yesterday!)
- After breakfast there will be a special Barista event with coffee of our partner Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee held in the House in our own famous ‘Coffee Corner’, a chance to enjoy some great Magistrale coffee and rest those legs before the afternoon ride.
- We will leaving around noon for a guided ride, covering 100km of stunning Provence roads on the way.
- Return to the House for relaxation and a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance : 100km
Day 4 – 28 September
- Breakfast is served at 7am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 8.30am for a last ride of 100km to Gorges and the beautiful Luberon massif and stunning roads and villages within the Provence.
- We will return to the House around 1pm for a last but not least well deserved BBQ.
- All good things come to an end, so after the bbq we will assist you pack your bikes and wish you a fond farewell with lots of lifelong memories of CCS, Bedoin and The Ventoux!
Distance : 100km
Your trainer for this event is Thomas Desonay, current holder of a top ten KOM time for the Ventoux Climb, 8th at the GranFondo World Championships and Elite winner of the 2019 GranFondo Strada Bianchi. Thomas will be providing valuable insights and advice on training, riding style, and the tactical knowledge of how to climb and descend. The CCS team will design and develop specific guided ride routes for you and your group. Rides that take in the finest roads, climbs, descents and classic Provencal vistas on the days.
Your group will have a dedicated professional mechanic on hand, to tune your bikes during your stay – so every kilometre and gear shift, will be silky smooth.
Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey designed and made exclusively for CCS by our apparel partner at Band of Climbers.
Band of Climbers use the finest modern technical materials, and a long history of taking on the most challenging road climbs around the world, to create a kit design that features a supreme attention to detail, and a fit that will make you feel like a pro!
In stylish black with the CCS logo in white with our signature red dot, and the logo of Band of Climbers – you’ll cut a dash on the club ride when you get back home – just remember to have your Ventoux triple climb stories ready!
All food and beverages are included with breakfast, arrival – departure lunch and every evening a 3 course meal created by our chef. Our chef works only with local producers and organic products. As riders we know the value of great food.
We would suggest that the CCS Mont Ventoux Cycling Experience for intermediate or above level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding in the mountains. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, as our support vehicle and guide will be on the road with you at all times.
1000 Euros per person. Limited places available!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 night stay in a twin room at CCS Ventoux house – complete with outdoor swimming pool, full coffee bar with Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee and fitness room.
- Daily cooked breakfasts, arrival / departure lunch, and three course dinners – prepared in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service.
- Daily supported rides and mechanical support.
- 1 x CCS Band of Climbers jersey.
- Flights/Transfer to Bedoin.
- Bike hire.
- Energy bars and gels for 4 days of riding – 50 Euros.
- Single room available; 750 Euros extra.
- Massage service; 70 Euros per hour.
- Extra night; 150 Euros per person, included breakfast.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Spare parts or equipment.
- Medical Cover.
We offer all of our guest an antigen test when arriving in the house, to secure a healthy and safe environment. The rules for France are applicable in regards to COVID19 when entering France.The CCS Mont Ventoux Cycling Experience can only take place when minimum of 6 people register for the event.
Register your interest belowAfter receiving your registration our CCS Team will contact you with the more details.
"*" indicates required fields