The CCS Ventoux House is a luxury, bespoke cycling accommodation, situated at the heart of Bedoin, designed specifically to satisfy and exceed the ‘hors categorie’ demands of quality from elite professional athletes and you – our CCS guests. November is the perfect month to explore the gravel roads around the Ventoux and Provence. Therefore we offer a gravel training camp at our CCS Bedoin house and of course we will aim for the fourth ‘unknown’ side up the Ventoux ” Les Graviers du Ventoux”. During the 4 days we will explore the gravel roads around Bedoin, you will receive a special edition CCS jersey, great food and of course, amazing coffee. Our personal gravel specialist, former Dutch pro cyclist Bram Tankink, will guide you with our mechanical assistance and if needed well deserved massage and energy bar package will be available.
Program of the Ventoux Gravel Edition – 4 days/3 nights
Day 1 – 13 November
- Welcome to CCS house in Bedoin around noon.
- Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey made exclusively for us by our apparel partner Band of Climbers.
- Once you’re settled in you are invited to join us for 62 km Gravel ride Col du Cayron- Dentelles de Montmirail – Bedoin. A relaxing ride to loosen the legs, soak in tips & tricks of Bram Tankink and prepare for the great days ahead!
- Return to the House and time for a well deserved specialty coffee from our own coffee bar.
- Your welcome dinner will be served at 8pm.
Distance 62 km 1430m ⬆︎
Day 2 – 14 November
- After a relaxing night’s sleep, breakfast and coffee is served at 8am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 9.30am for today’s full day ride.
- The ride will be the ‘unknown’ fourth side up the Ventoux. The gravel, that starts in Bédoin is curved its way around the mountain, and the last four kilometers will be on Malaucène side to reach the summit.
- We will return to the House, tired but triumphant after Les Graviers du Ventoux.
- In the evening you are invited for a 3-course dinner.
Distance 75 km 2,070m ⬆︎
Day 3 – 15 November
- Breakfast is served at 8am.
- We will leaving around 10 for a guided ride, covering 102 km of gravel in the beautiful Gorges de la Nesque.
- Return to the House for relaxation and a 3-course dinner.
Distance : 102 km 1,980m ⬆︎
Day 4 – 16 November
- Breakfast is served at 7am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 8am for a last ride of 53km to the stunning gravel roads from Bedoin – Ruïn – Bedoin.
- We will return to the House around 1pm for a last and well deserved lunch.
- All good things come to an end, so after the lunch we will assist you pack your bikes and wish you a fond farewell with lots of lifelong memories of CCS, Bedoin and The Ventoux!
Distance : 53 km 1,240m ⬆︎
Your trainer for this event will be a gravel expert and former Dutch pro cyclist Bram Tankink. Bram has been 18 years professional cyclist. Bram will be providing valuable insights and advice on training, riding style, and the tactical knowledge of how to climb and descend on a gravel bike. The CCS team will design and develop specific guided ride routes for you and your group. Rides that take in the finest gravel roads, climbs, descents and classic Provencal vistas on the days. All of the routes are created by Bram and powered by our partner Komoot.
Your group will have a dedicated professional mechanic on hand, to tune your bikes during your stay – so every kilometre and gear shift, will be silky smooth.
Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey designed and made exclusively for CCS by our apparel partner at Band of Climbers.
All food and beverages are included with breakfast, arrival – departure lunch and every evening a 3 course meal. We work only with local producers and organic products. As riders we know the value of great food.
We would suggest that the CCS Ventoux Gravel Edition for intermediate level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding on a gravel bike. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, and our support vehicle will be around at all times.
EARLY BIRD RATE OF 1250 Euros per person. Limited places available!From 1st of OCtober the rate will be 1450 EUROS PER PERson.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 night stay in a twin room at CCS Ventoux house – complete with outdoor swimming pool, full coffee bar with Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee and fitness room.
- Daily cooked breakfasts, arrival – departure lunches and three course dinners – prepared in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service.
- Daily supported rides and mechanical support.
- 1 x CCS Band of Climbers jersey.
- Flights/Transfer to Bedoin we can arrange that for you.
- Gravel bike hire.
- Energy bars and gels for 4 days of riding – 50 Euros.
- Single room available; 750 Euros extra.
- Massage service; 70 Euros per hour.
- Extra night; 150 Euros per person, included breakfast.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Spare parts or equipment.
- Medical Cover.
We offer all of our guest an antigen test when arriving in the house, to secure a healthy and safe environment. The rules for France are applicable in regards to COVID19 when entering France.The CCS VENTOUX GRAVEL EDITION can only take place when minimum of 6 people register for the event.
Register your interest belowAfter receiving your registration our CCS Team will contact you with the more details.
"*" indicates required fields