From the 5th to the 9th of July, you and a few others, will be staying at CCS Ventoux House, to witness the drama of the Tour de France, as the peloton take on an unprecedented double ascent and descent of the mighty Mont Ventoux, on Stage 11 of the race. This event is supported by our partners, Rouleur Magazine, Band of Climbers and Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee.
The CCS Ventoux House is a luxury, bespoke cycling accommodation, situated at the heart of Bedoin, designed specifically to satisfy and exceed the ‘hors categorie’ demands of quality from elite professional athletes and you – our CCS Society members. You will be treated like a professional cyclist in every way; prepared 3 course dinner by our chef, massages, personal coach and mechanical support.
Some highlights of the Tour de France event – 5 days/4 nights
- Your arrival here in Bedoin.
- Welcome to CCS House Ventoux.
- Each guest will receive a special edition CCS riding kit made exclusively for us by our apparel partner Band of Climbers.
- Once you’re settled in you are invited to join us for a leisurely 75km spin around the “Cotes Du Rhône” vineyards, a relaxing ride to loosen the legs, soak in the views and sunshine and prepare for the great days ahead!
- Return to the House, with soothing swim.
- Your welcome dinner will be served at 7.30pm, made just for you, by our own chef.
- After a relaxing night’s sleep, breakfast is served at 8am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 09.30 am for today’s full day ride.
- The ride will be a Recon of Stage 11 – 120km. To Sault via Gorges de la Nesque which will include two ascents of the infamous Mont Ventoux. For the most motivated riders there will be the opportunity for a third ascent of the Ventoux from the Malaucene side.
- We will return to the House, tired but triumphant, for a swim and a well-deserved professional massage.
- In the evening you are invited to attend a special edition of Rouleur Happy Hour hosted by Rouleur Magazine editors, who will be bringing with them a very special cycling guest.
Distance : 120 km
- This is the Tour de France – double Ventoux day!
- Breakfast is served at 8am (hopefully no sore heads after last night’s party!)
- We will leave in the direction of the route for Stage 11, taking in a guided ride, covering 100km of stunning Provence roads on the way.
- You will witness all the Stage 11 action and drama from our special roadside vantage point, to see the pros race for yellow!
- Return to the House for relaxation and dinner.
Distance : 100 km
- After breakfast there will be a special Barista event from our partner Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee held in the House in our own famous ‘Coffee Corner’, a chance to enjoy some great Magistrale coffee and rest those legs before the afternoon ride.
- After lunch we will depart the House to ride 100km to Gordes and the beautiful Luberon massif and stunning roads and villages within.
- We will return to the House to the aroma of our BBQ cooking.
Distance : 100 km
All good things come to an end, so after breakfast we will assist you pack your bikes and wish you a fond farewell with lots of lifelong memories of CCS, Bedoin, The Ventoux and of course, the Tour de France!
Your trainer for this event is Thomas Desonay, current holder of a top ten KOM time for the Ventoux Climb, 8th at the GranFondo World Championships and Elite winner of the 2019 GranFondo Strada Bianchi. Thomas will be providing valuable insights and advice on training, riding style, and the tactical knowledge of how to climb, descend and pack ride like a pro. The CCS team will design and develop specific guided ride routes for you and your group. Rides that take in the finest roads, climbs, descents and classic Provencal vistas on the days outside of the Recon Day and Race Day.
Your group will have a dedicated professional mechanic on hand, to tune your bikes during your stay – so every kilometre and gear shift, will be silky smooth.
Each guest will receive a special edition CCS cycling outfit to commemorate this once in a lifetime special event and be a lasting memento of your stay with us. The cycling kit is designed and made exclusively for CCS by our apparel partner at Band of Climbers.
Band of Climbers use the finest modern technical materials, and a long history of taking on the most challenging road climbs around the world, to create a kit design that features a supreme attention to detail, and a fit that will make you feel like a pro!
In stylish black with the CCS logo in white with our signature red dot, and the logo of Band of Climbers – you’ll cut a dash on the club ride when you get back home – just remember to have your Ventoux triple climb stories ready!
All food and beverages are included with breakfast, lunch and every evening a 3 course meal created by our chef. Our chef works only with local producers and organic products. As riders we know the value of great food, the fuel it provides for recovery from today’s exertions, the building of energy reserves for tomorrow’s ride, and never to be forgotten, the sheer delight of eating exquisite meals that that have been created just for you.
You just need to unwind, relax and enjoy the ambience of the greatest cycling race in the world! When you return home, you can proudly boast of this unique tough Tour de France stage – ‘The Double Ventoux – yeah, I rode that!’
We would suggest that the CCS Tour de France event is for intermediate or above level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding in the mountains. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, as our support vehicle and guide will be on the road with you at all times.
Cost 1950 Euros per person. Limited places available!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4 night stay in a twin room at CCS Ventoux house – complete with outdoor swimming pool, full coffee bar with Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee and fitness room.
- Daily cooked breakfasts, lunches and three course dinners – prepared in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service.
- Daily supported rides and mechanical support.
- All energy gels, drinks and bars.
- 1 x CCS Band of Climbers Cycling Kit (socks, bib, jersey, cap).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Flights/Transfer to Bedoin.
- Spare parts or equipment.
- Medical Cover.
- Bike hire.
- Coffee or cafe bought snacks during rides.
Register for Tour de France Event
"*" indicates required fields