If you missed the opportunity to take part in our first Quatre Jours de Ventoux in May, this is your chance to make that dream a reality. 4 Days riding the best roads of the Ventoux region with a professional guide. This is one for the long-ride lovers! With of course the Ventoux as the centerpiece but by far from the only challenge as our guides take you on a Tour de Provence that will leave with speechless and breathless! riding with a guide
The CCS Ventoux House is a luxury, bespoke cycling accommodation, situated at the heart of Bedoin, designed specifically to satisfy and exceed the ‘hors categorie’ demands of quality from elite professional athletes and you – our CCS guests. Le Quatre Jours de Ventoux is one for the long-ride lovers! Every day we will ride minimum of 100 km. Four days of the most incredible roads of the region, with of course the Ventoux as the centerpiece but by far from the only challenge as our guides take you on a Tour de Provence that will leave with speechless and breathless!
Program of Le Quatre Jours de Ventoux September 2022 – 4 days/3 nights
The below program will be adjusted with the exact routes powered by our partner Komoot soon.
Day 1 – 10 September
- Welcome to CCS house in Bedoin around noon.
- Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey made exclusively for us by our apparel partner Band of Climbers.
- Once you’re settled in you are invited to join us for 100km ride around the vineyards, a relaxing ride to loosen the legs, soak in tips & tricks of our guid and prepare for the great days ahead!
- Return to the House and time for a well deserved specialty coffee from our own coffee bar.
- Your welcome dinner will be served at 8pm by our own chef.
Day 2 – 11 September
- After a relaxing night’s sleep, breakfast and coffee is served at 8am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 9.30am for today’s full day ride.
- The ride will be all the way up to the summit of the Mont Ventoux.
- We will return to the House, tired but triumphant after Les Graviers du Ventoux.
- In the evening you are invited for a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance : 100-150 km
Day 3 –12 September
- Breakfast is served at 8am.
- After breakfast there will be a special Barista event with coffee of our partner Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee held in the House in our own famous ‘Coffee Corner’, a chance to enjoy some great Magistrale coffee and rest those legs before the afternoon ride.
- We will leaving around 11am for a guided ride, covering 125km of stunning Provence roads.
- Return to the House for relaxation and a 3-course dinner of our local chef.
Distance : 125km
Day 4 – 13 September
- Breakfast is served at 7am.
- We will gather in the courtyard to roll out at 8am for a last ride of 100km to the stunning roads of Gorges de la Nesque.
- We will return to the House around 1pm for a last and well deserved lunch.
- All good things come to an end, so after the lunch we will assist you pack your bikes and wish you a fond farewell with lots of lifelong memories of CCS, Bedoin and The Ventoux!
Distance : 100km
The CCS team will design and develop specific guided ride routes for you and your group. Rides that take in the finest roads, climbs, descents and classic Provencal vistas on the days. With our partner Komoot we will soon announce the exact routes.
Your group will have a dedicated professional mechanic on hand, to tune your bikes during your stay – so every kilometre and gear shift, will be silky smooth.
Each guest will receive a special edition CCS jersey designed and made exclusively for CCS by our apparel partner at Band of Climbers.
All food and beverages are included with breakfast, arrival – departure lunch and every evening a 3 course meal created by our chef. Our chef works only with local producers and organic products. As riders we know the value of great food.
We would suggest that this event is for intermediate level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding on a gravel bike. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, and our support vehicle will be around at all times.
EARLY BIRD RATE OF 1000 Euros per person. Limited places available!From 1st of August 2022 the rate will be 1250 EUROS PER PERson.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 night stay in a twin room at CCS Ventoux house – complete with outdoor swimming pool, full coffee bar with Il Magistrale Cycling Coffee and fitness room.
- Daily cooked breakfasts, arrival/departure lunches and three course dinners – prepared in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service.
- Daily supported rides and mechanical support.
- 1 x CCS Band of Climbers jersey.
- Flights/Transfer to Bedoin we can arrange that for you.
- Bike hire.
- Energy bars and gels for 4 days of riding – 50 Euros.
- Single room available; 750 Euros extra.
- Massage service; 70 Euros per hour.
- Extra night; 150 Euros per person, included breakfast.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Spare parts or equipment.
- Medical Cover.
We offer all of our guest an antigen test when arriving in the house, to secure a healthy and safe environment. The rules for France are applicable in regards to COVID19 when entering France.ThIS EVENT can only take place when minimum of 6 people register.
Register your interest belowAfter receiving your registration our CCS Team will contact you with the more details.
"*" indicates required fields